|Home||» Products||» Petrol and Diesel Engine Oil||» Car Engine Oil|
Car Engine Oil
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Delivery Time
- 24 Hours
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 500 Ml to 210 Liters
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
With the backing of our group, we as a prime manufacturer and supplier are engaged in offering Best Diesel Engine Oil. This sort of oil is utilized as a part of the overwhelming obligation vehicles like trucks. Principally utilized for diesel driven motors, the whole stock is secured just from a portion of the presumed sellers present in business sector. The offered Best Diesel Engine Oil is astutely pressed in hermetically sealed jugs and holders for safe travel.
- Low grating
- No effect of temperature change
- Forestalls wear and tear of motor parts
- High fuel proficiency
- Impervious to temperature
- Universal API CF 4, 15 W 40
- Exceptional engine protection
- Increased engine life-time and longer oil drain interval
- Low engine maintenance & longer battery life
- Smooth running in all climatic conditions
- The High Viscosity Index Oil helps in easy cold starting and retains adequate film thickness over a wide temperature range
- Very efficient anti-deposit and anti-black sludge power which maintains a clean engine
- Is recommended for use in heavy-duty super charged and turbo charged diesel engines and also in naturally aspirated diesel engine as crank case lubricants
- All types of diesel passenger car / heavy duty commercial vehicles and also vehicles meeting EURO I & II norms.
- Recommended for use in new generation automobile vehicles manufactured by Tata, Ashok Leyland, Volvo, Ford, Skoda, Isuzu, Mahindra, etc.
- All types of heavy earth moving machinery such as caterpillar, Cummins highway equipments, construction industry machines operating under severe duty conditions
- Fixed diesel engines, generators, power units, etc.
500 ML, 1 LTR, 3.5 LTR, 5 LTR, 10 LTR, 20 LTR, 50 LTR, 210 LTR
15 W 40
Pour Point,oC Max.
Flash Point, COC, oC Min.